Report to: Account Manager
Maintain and develop clients’ relationship; well manage of assigned accounts.
Account Direction: effectively manage projects
- Capability of preparing briefs to creative, PR, Activation/Event, media, etc.
- Well manage among departments: planning, creative, PR, Activation/Event, finance, etc.
- Well know status of every single project’s detail.
- Capability of solving “small” (daily) problems and think of solutions for “medium” problems.
- Daily/ monthly & quarterly competitive update/ analysis.
- Watch out market highlight: trend/ issue/ crisis/ potentials, etc upon respective accounts handled.
Client engagement: engage & strengthen client’s relationship
- Build & maintain good relationship with respective clients.
- Understand & contribute to marketing communication strategy.
- Daily client management with full status knowledge in details of respective accounts handled.
Grow existing business:
- Managing current brands & projects; and maximizing opportunities of existing business (current brands or extension/ new product, etc)
- Well understand and judge on creative work.
- Full support to the team during the presentation.
- Creative/ Production knowledge to answer/ convince client accordingly.
- Well manage creative timeline & process.
- Well understand and judge on strategic work.
- Full support during the strategic preparation & presentation.
- Well understand agency’s strategic planning tools.
Team management & development:
- Provide leadership of at least 1 AE.
- Delegate duties appropriately to staff members.
- Lead & motivate team to fulfill their potential.
- AE evaluation, within the scope of authority.
- Minimum 4 years of account management in IMC agency. Its great to have experiences in event/activation
- Experience in managing integrated campaign.
- Skill: Great sense of common, Project management, Inter – personal, Active problem solving, Teamwork, Leadership, Critical thinking and analysis, Fast learner and adaptation.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Vietnamese fluently and idiomatically.
- Candidate who applies for this position is required to research about beverage communication in general
Join us by sending your CV to our recruitment mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com