Scaling Social Business in Vietnam - Invitation Letter

Dear friends,

My name is To Hung, Marketing Lead of HappyTap Co. Ltd. Our company, as a member company of WaterSHED (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Enterprise Development), has mission to promote market-based approach for hygiene and sanitation for the poor, with focus in Labobo - the first world portable handwashing station. Please find what international media says about us: Reuters, HuffingtonPost.

With great pleasure, we would like invite you to attend a very special event organised by the Global Institute For Tomorrow (GIFT) and HappyTap on Scaling Social Business in Vietnam.

As part of GIFT's Global Leaders Programme, 20+ managers from around the world and from a range of multinational companies and organisations will produce a detailed plan for HappyTap, to scale its business and prevent hundreds of thousands of deaths associated with dirty hands.

To be part of this meaningful initiative please join our free event on Friday 29 April when participants will present their recommendations and host a discussion with the public. We hope that you and your colleagues and friends can make it! The details of the event are below and enclosed.

Attendance is free but spaces are limited so please RSVP early with me at ([email protected]).

Limited 20 members.

Please send me follow form: Name; Age, Position, Cellphone number, Company.

What: Scaling Social Business in Vietnam

Where: Equatorial Hotel (Saigon 1). 242 Tran Binh Trong, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City

When: Friday 29 April from 14:00 - 16:00

Agenda

14:00 - Opening remarks

14:30 - Feature Presentation

15:10 - Q&A

15:40 - Networking & light refreshments

We look forward to seeing you there.

Warm wishes,

To Hung

Labobo - Handswashing Portable