[Amcham and BBGV Event] Technology Start-Up: Why should we invest money in you?
Tech Start-Up shark tank – We’ve got the money, why should we invest in you?
Organizer: AMCHAM and BBGV
Sponsored by: TRG International (Bronze sponsor)
When: 8:00 – 10:30 am Tuesday 05 March 2016
Where: Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon – 8-15 Ton Duc Thang street, Dist 1 – HCMC
Fee: Amcham and BBGV Members: 300,000 vnd / Non-members: 400,000 vnd
Reservations/ Cancellations must be received by 24 hours before the event and must be online by email or fax.
Investors for tech startups in Vietnam want to invest lots of money, and lots of startup founders are looking for cash. Yet investors say “no” 95 times (or more) out of 100. What’s the problem? Join us and hear from investors to learn the most common challenges they see in startups and how founders can overcome those challenges to get the money.
Be one of 3 tech start-ups who get the opportunity to give a stand up (no props or slide ware please) pitch in the Shark Tank and if you’re lucky, score some investment cash!
8:45am: Welcome, Introductions
9:30am: Shark Tank
10:00am: Q&A Panel
10:30am: Event ends
SPEAKERS & PANELISTS
- Mr. Rick Yvanovich FCMA CGMA FCPA MSc., Founder and CEO, TRG International
- Mr. Seck Yee Chung, Partner, Baker & McKenzie Vietnam Ltd.
- Mr. Nathan Lane, Economic Officer, U.S. Consulate General, Ho Chi Minh City
- Mr. Anh Minh Do, Director of Communication at Vertex Ventures
- Mr. Rachan Reddy, General Partner, IDG Ventures Vietnam.
For more information please click Tech Start-Up Shart Tank
Other events of TRG
- 2016 - Vietnam Market Research Trends
- Webinar: What’s new in the recruitment tasks?
- Webinar: Optimising hospitality operations management
- Webinar: How to choose the right retail management system 7 April 2016