- Develop, implement and manage the marketing & brand strategy for assigned brands, products, and digital video channels (e.g. YouTube, DailyMotion, Vine, Facebook, etc.).
- Analyze current digital market information and prepare marketing reports.
- Analyze and monitor competitor and actively propose opportunities for growth based on market situation, customer trend and competitor strategy
- Monitor and manage internal & external third parties on execution of branding activities
- Communicate brand and video channels activities to other relevant departments in an effective manner (Corporate PR and Marketing, Integrated Digital Marketing Services, Production, Data and Licensing) and partners to deliver creative and effective activities that drive top-of-mind, viewership and engagement with our target content
- Regular monitor of the digital marketing campaign results, social media, market trend, and be able to advise the improvements.
- Integrate analysis report after completing the campaign & development direction for the next campaign.
- Measures the effectiveness of communication channels and strategies and makes appropriate adjustments.
- Track, measure, and analyze all digital activities and prepare reports.
- Manage budget allocation and track actual spending with team leader
- Other duties by request from Team leader & Digital Marketing Manager
JOB REQUIRMENTS :
- Good understanding about content marketing.
- Experience in building audiences for online channels (e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, PR, SEO, etc.)
- Experience in entertainment and/or media markets is a plus.
- Analytical, data driven thinker who seeks innovative solutions.
- Creative, proactive, consultative, resourceful
- Good at English both writing and speaking
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently but a team player.
- Bachelor’s degree, at least 1 year in the field of Online / Digital Marketing.
Candidate interested in this position, please send your cv’s to Mr. Long via mail box: [email protected]
Phone: 0901 353 866