TITLE: Account Supervisor
Reporting line (to be confirmed upon appointment)
Work location: HCMC
- Day-to-day project management of all projects allocated to you on one or more accounts, from conceptualization through to execution
- Manage budget and be accountable for profit on all projects
- Support Account Director and guide Account Executives
- Account Management: Manage assigned accounts and to be a focal person in dealing with the clients
- Project Management: manage assigned projects from developing quotation/proposal to implementation and payment collection
- Business Development (on a need basis)
- Individual Creative Output
- Planning, deploying and organizing to implement projects (with clients)
- Managing P/L of each project
- Ensuring customer satisfaction via project implementation.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction with existing customers
- Prospecting new customers/ Selling and securing business (proposing and closing)
- Improve cost effectiveness and profitability
- Ensure understanding of the relevant client contract and relevant legal/regulatory guidelines
- Ensure successful delivery of all client briefs, on time and within budget
- Ensure delivery of exceptional creative solutions
Client Relationship Development
- Have a clear understanding of the clientʼs operational requirements and to deliver briefs to agreed plans
- Continuously provide updated information regarding status of work, while managing the clients expectations
- Provide clients with full access to the range of services that are available within CPM
- Raise, develop and exploit opportunities for business development with existing and potential clients
- Work with the team to ensure the above by prioritising, delegating and managing each of the projects in hand and reviews
- Set objectives, provide feedback and manage reviews
- Coach and mentor as relevant in order to develop the skills and talent that exists within the agency
- Create clear development plans for yourself and support the development of the team’ skill pool
- Working experience: 2 – 4 working-year experience in the Field,Trade marketing, marketing service/advertising agencies in the management positions such as Senior Trade Marketing Executive, BTL Account Supervisor.
- Good at communication in English (listening, writing, speaking, reading)
- Being adaptive
- Good analysis skills
- Good leadership & management skills
- Confident & persuasive presentation
- Interpersonal skills
Please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CPM (England-based) is the global leader in providing integrated sales strategies. We use Insight and Influence to give our clients cutting edge solutions which we implement through our in-house sales teams. First and foremost CPM are in the business of people. It is the essence of what we do - our DNA - delivering our clients brands to their customers through our people.
First and foremost CPM Vietnam is in the business of people. We deliver our clients' brands to their customers though our people working closely with retail establishments. CPM Vietnam made over 700,000 merchandising and audit visits and nearly 100,000 sales visits in almost every type of retail outlet across Vietnam this year. We carried out 65,000 mystery shops and 6,000 sampling/activation days. We operate in every province in Vietnam, on either long-term or tactical campaigns.
We are part of the Omnicom Diversified Agency Services (DAS) organisation(http://www.omnicomgroup.com).