I. Key responsibilities:
• Handle assigned accounts & projects under the supervision Account Director
• Liaise with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
• Present campaign ideas and budget to clients
• Work with cross functions (Creative, Planning, Purchasing, Financing…) to deliver a campaign that meets the client's requirements, budget & time line.
• Be responsible for day-to-day client servicing of assigned accounts & projects
• Independently manages assigned projects & ensures the inter-departmental job flow.
• Negotiate with clients, solve problem and make sure deadlines are met
• Check and report on the campaign's progress
• Keep in touch with clients at all stages of campaigns
• Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
• Handle budgets, manage campaign costs
• Coach and develop staff in line with their career roadmap.
II. The Personality:
- Good communication, negotiation skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Experience in execution
• Bachelor Degree required
• From 25 to 35 years old
• At least 3 year experiences related to BTL Advertising field
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
• Good communication, negotiation skills
Working in a global leading event agency
Industry competitive salary package
Please submit your CV and Portfolios to HR Dept.: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly to Ms. Hằng – HR Manager: 0917267188
TBWA is part of Omnicom Group Inc. a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
TBWA is ranked as a Top-Ten worldwide advertising agency.
We have just got 2 Silver awards for Creative Agency Of The Year and Digital Agency Of The Year that was recognized by Campaign Asia-Pacific’s 26th Agency Of The Year Awards.
TBWA Group Vietnam is an IMC Advertising Company that handle 360 business for a huge number of clients from vast industries: FMCG, Banking, Real Estate, Car, and Technology .etc. To join TBWA Group Vietnam, you are offered a chance to observe and learn a lot of knowledge of many specialties: ATL, BTL, PR, Digital and Social, Activation… We are always looking for great minds with young hearts to join our force and build our success together.
If you interest in our new vacancy, please submit your CV to HR Dept.: email@example.com or contact directly to Ms. Hằng – HR Manager: 0917267188