- Set up and handle digital ad campaigns
- Develop and manage digital marketing plans for all digital channels (customer acquisition and retention).
- Daily manage & control clients’ expectations professionally
- Build & develop strong relationships with clients & act as main point of contact between client & agency.
- Effectively work with business development, media planner, optimization, creative & planning teams to develop innovative ideas & strategic direction.
- Monitor all resources to manage full digital projects from planning to execution that reach KPI in time, within budget & high quality.
- Continuously update new digital trends, technique or campaigns locally or globally
- Provide expert advice on strategy and tactics to internal team and all 3rd party agencies
- Provide insightful analysis and recommendations that will support for execution.
- Take responsibility for administrative tasks including but not limited to paperwork, invoice control, on-time payment chasing and queries in liaison with Finance and Production.
- Other ad-hoc tasks.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and sales is a plus
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Strong organizational, negotiating and time-management skills.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Monthly bonus based on performance
- Extra healthcare and accident insurance
- Paid leaves
- Monthly free lunch + milk tea + birthday celebration
- Award for monthly/quarterly best team/staff
- Travelling/Business trip opportunity
- Others such as: parking, health checkup, laptop, kid...
HOW TO APPLY
- Email: email@example.com