Support PR team’s members to conduct research, analysis, and extraction of insights for client deliverables.
- Identify and track new communications trend and tactic
- Research and analyse targeted marked (Such as dairy market, beverage market, etc)
- Provide continuous engagement and support for client accounts during execution
- Manage relationships across internal teams, partners, and third-party agencies to make sure goals and vision are aligned
- Monitor and benchmark communications activities of other brands
- Analyze outcomes and create reports summarizing results. Present findings to client.
- Develop communication content such as press release, advertorial, editorial, etc
- Oversee editorial calendars and edit day-to-day content for clients
- Manage blogger/influencer-client relationships including planning, negotiations, and execution.
- The unpaid internship
- Creativity, teamwork and strategic integrated thinking are key skills for this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are crucial, as is deep knowledge of and passion for culture and the advertising, media and marketing agency world.
- Professional, young and dynamic environment.
- Opportunity to be the official staff if interns deliver the good result.
If you interest in our new vacancy, please submit your CV to HR Dept.: email@example.com or contact directly to Ms. Hằng – HR Manager: 0917267188