Ru9 is looking for a Performance Marketing Executive to join our team of dreamers.
In this role, you will be focused on driving Ru9’s customer base through execution and deployment of SEM, SEO & Paid Social strategy. We are looking for a candidate who is highly analytical to make meaningful data-driven decisions on our monthly media budget. Our ideal candidate has strong expertise in paid media, data analysis and optimization as well as excellent project management skills.
Ru9 – The Sleep Company is a manufacturer-to-consumer brand that aims to improve the life quality of Vietnamese people by offering design-conscious sleep products with best-in-class customer service.
Here at Ru9, we create dreams, and quite literally. We care deeply about our customers and appreciate innovative thinking, integrity and learning from experiences. Come join us to create the future of sleep.
What you will be doing when you are not sleeping:
- Oversee SEM, SEO & Paid Social strategy, managing the channels to drive efficient e-commerce, retail and wholesale customer acquisition
- Forecast budgets based on seasonal/promotional trends and manage pacing in tandem with performance
- Actively in platforms to manage SEM & Social campaigns with content & creative team while also helping to test new products and platforms to expand reach and increase efficiencies
- Develop and execute media plans for targeted brand initiatives, such as product launches, store openings, partnerships, and promotions
- Collaborate cross-functionally to maximize paid performance and ensure channel best practices are met
- Monitor Industry trends and shifts in the competitive landscape, and proactively work to keep the team constantly updated on changes in digital marketing space
Who are you:
- Experience in managing SEM, SEO & Facebook channels with proven track record of maximizing ROI
- Expertise in Facebook Ad Manager, Google Adwords/Display & Google Analytics with deep understanding of best practices as it relates to campaign set-up, structure, creative, bidding, bid modifiers, ad copy, extensions, shopping feed management, and landing page testing
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills with an attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Deep understanding of SEO ranking factors, best practices, and how to apply them to improve ranking
- Familiarity with different attribution methodologies and different measurement approaches (e.g. LTV, ROAS) as well as online-to-offline measurement, and a strong POV on the optimal ways to measure SEM & Paid Social
- Start-up and eCommerce experience is a plus
The pancakes and whipped cream:
- Competitive salary with equity option for believers
- Fully covered social & medical insurance
- Open space working environment overlooking a lot of greenery in Thao Dien
- We ring the bell and have team lunch/dinner to celebrate milestones
- Lunch is provided with snacks and drinks around
- Nap rooms to rest whenever you need
- First to test out Ru9’s newest products at home
- Discounted Ru9 products for you and your loved ones