[HN] The Ascott limited : Marketing Executive 2020
The Marketing Executive is part of the Marketing team, planning and executing IMC initiatives for the property.
Identifying, developing, and executing marketing strategy for that include but not limited to:
- Planning and execution of marketing projects and campaigns. Ideation and creation of collaterals, distributing them in various media and social platforms and measuring its impact and effectiveness.
- Planning and executing Digital Marketing initiatives focusing on bottom of the funnel
- Managing social media campaigns and content for the property
- Maintaining content and photo gallery for the websites
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Managing brand identity creatives such as marketing collaterals and artworks for cluster and properties
- Organising corporate and property events
- Managing brand program for the property
- Managing partnership program and widen the network of partners
- Managing key influencer and celebrity endorsement
- Ensuring Corporate/ Brand CI is applied at all time
- Ensuring all administrative works are handled and coordinated with relevant departments
- Increase of traffics and leads to i-Ascott
- Increase of engagement for social media’s campaigns
- Increase of number of qualifying leads to respective platforms
- Increase of earned media and endorsement
- Number of successful marketing events
- Quality of creative artwork
- Number of signs up for brand program
- Scores of brand audit
Experience: At least two years of relevant experience
Competencies: Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency, Team Management Experience, Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience, Proofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills
- 16 days annual leave
- meal allowance
- 2 day off per week
- Accident and medical insurance 24/7
- internal/external training
Interested candidates, please send your English resume with fresh photo [email protected].
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.