[HCM][Agency] ACE Agency: Tuyển dụng nhiều vị trí

Hello young and ambitious people ...

ACE Agency is expending. We are a 3 years marketing agency, mainly evaluate in Digital Marketing for different international brands is proud and very exciting to welcome you in the team.

We are looking for:

• 2 Digital Account Senior
  • 2 Digital Account Junior
  • 2 Senior Copy writer
  • 2 Copy writer
  • 1 Administration / 1 Personal assistant

First of all I would like to share with you my point of view about the position and working together.

Good communication skills…
- Being a good listener and “understander” …understand the client’s needs is a must…
Get the point of the clients is a must even if they are not always using the right term…you should understand and think in their way to be able to provide the right strategy and find the right way to convince them…
- A good communication skill is not only about listening but also speaking…indeed a real clear and thoughtful idea must be explain and presented in the simplest way to make everyone understand and follow it... that is the real efficiency.
- And of course… never been afraid to bring out any problem or miscommunication you will meet because it’s from those kinds of exchange and showdown that born the best suggestions.

Open mind …
- Always being open mind and ready to accept any new working process, it could be good for your own career to learn to adapt your working habit as variously and quickly as you can.
- Keep being focus on your goal and task by keeping in mind that a real success is only worthy if each member of the team can share it with you… if one fail, we all fail…

Commonsense and independent self-organized:
- I believe that there s not “bad worker” but just people who don’t know when give feedbacks at the right time to avoid a non-return situation…
- Have an eye on each detail cause that’s what makes the difference.Being the worst quality controller about…. Your own work…

So, if you understood everything by used Google translate less than 5 times please send Us your best CV in English with:
- The title of the position you are applying for.
- Some clear explanations about your work experience.
- What are your goals in short and long terms.

Send it to:
Ms. Trang Nguyen: [email protected]
Mr. A
loys Redie: [email protected]

_____
www.acemarketing.vn