• Conduct market research & competitor analysis when necessary along with customer database analysis and management. Gain insights from market/ our store performance and consumer. Keep close relationship with customers.
• Create annual / quarterly / monthly marketing plans (Advertising & Promotion activities, brand campaign, local store marketing, etc.,); also maintains routine updates of the plans. Own their implementation from ideation to execution.
• Develop and manage annual/quarterly/monthly marketing budgets, regularly monitors expenditures and prepares summary reports.
• Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
• Analyze business performance and develop initiatives to optimize sales and store traffics.
• Build strategic relationships and partnership with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
Advertising & Promotion:
• Coordinate with other Departments to propose, execute, monitor and analyze marketing promotion. Register promotions with Department of Industry and Trade
• Update to related department and Accounting after registration.
• Create, review and edit Promotional & informational materials such as: press releases, brochures, print ads, TVC, etc.
• Manage the production of marketing materials.
• Establish and maintain contacts with media.
• Make content plan; writing content & work with designer/ videographer for visual on communication channels (Facebook, website, Google my business, etc.,)
• As assigned by Supervisors.
• Experience: 2 years or more experience in F&B or FMCG, especially used to work for Coffee industry is preferred, with proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
• Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for witty communication, story telling
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill
• PR & event organization experience
• Bachelor diploma or equivalent
• Spoken and written English with Level C
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Quarter bonus + 13th Salary
• Mobile and transportation allowance
• UIC Premium Healthcare package for yourself and family.
• School fee allowance for 2 kids
• Social, medical & unemployment insurance as per Labour Law
• Supporting fee to get A2 license
• Training program
• Professional, dynamic & open working environment
• Other in accordance with Company policy
LOCATION: ✓ 800 Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Hcm city
Apply : firstname.lastname@example.org