Working to support teams develop industry leading written content. Includes supporting the strategic thinking and message positioning of PR and integrated campaign, and producing high quality PR articles, press releases, interview briefings, campaign taglines, and any other written assignment where your strategic input could be beneficial to the agency and to its clients in Vietnam. Your responsibilities will also encompass research, as we’ll expect you to feed on industry-related topics in order to develop original and relevant content & stay up to date with PR and industry trends and best practices. Overall, you will be a direct support to the agency’s Media Engagement Lead and to the account teams and will participate in the translation of creative ideas into groundbreaking messages.
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonuses
- Annual leave
- Flexible working hour
- Yearly training allowance
- Medical insurance, medical leave
- Social events, team activity
- Team building, regional trip
- Health/sports memberships
- Excellent Vietnamese copywriting skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, literature, Journalism, Marketing or a related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Passionate about words, and about the seemingly unlimited power they nurture.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
How To Apply
Please kindly send your CV & Porfolio to Ms Le: email@example.com as subject: CV_[your name]_Vero_IMC Executive