The Purpose Group, is a growing independent agency in VN, with a growing client base (www.thepurposegroup.vn to see our work).W e are looking for rulebreakers, worldshakers, brandbuilders, sharp, well spoken & confident AM's/AAM's & AE's.
Our dynamic and creative team is looking for Account Executive with the key roles and responsibilities as following:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build keen understanding and acquiring knowledge of consumers, brand, business, and clients
- Have in-depth understanding of business issues and clients requirement to develop brands that address the business requirements
- Take part in multi-functional team to develop and implement 360 degree communication plan. Develop client service process and enforce the process in regular basis
- Continuously strengthen the relationship between Purpose with clients and business partners and enforce the agency’s culture and values
- Handle client service with excellence to ensure a smooth working process between Client and Agency and being compliant with company’s and client’s policies, and deliver clients’ satisfaction
- Regularly report the business results, business performance to clients and related stakeholders in the agency.
- Develop case studies that build the agency’s credential and reputation
You will have solid account management skills and experience of working with clients from multiple sectors from a business benefit perspective. You will be a self-starter with a positive, “can do” attitude. You will be level headed, dependable and calm under pressure. You will be capable of winning the respect and trust of clients and demonstrate leadership to manage creatives and suppliers.
- At least 1-2 years working experience in marketing, advertising or communications capacity, with experience in handling integrated communication.
- A killer account management skill that is built on keen understanding of marketing, brand-building, and disciplines of Advertising, PR, Events and Digital. Advertising/TVC experiences is prefer.
- Appreciation for detail and follow-through, great multi-tasker
- Great with people, strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Embrace changes and challenges, able to handle pressure well
- Professionalism, integrity & transparency
Please send your resume to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel you have what it takes.
Should you have any queries, feel free contact Ms. Thư - HR (email@example.com)