The position holder will develop and execute a Customised Business Plan in a given Customer(s) for a given set of categories; deliver Turnover / Market Share in a profitable and sustainable way for the assigned categories through the execution of aligned customer category strategies.
1. Category Strategy with customer and business planning:
- “Using Unilever brands to grow our retailer’s categories” mindset.
- Lead the delivery of Turnover, Market Share and Perfect Store scores for a given customer and category(s) within allocated budgets (TTS, A&P etc)
- Drive the execution of all promotions and activation within the given customer for given categories. Prepare implementation plan for customer.
- Lead customer P&L for the categories in charge, working with Category Manager, Spaceman and Customer Marketing to incorporate Customer, Shopper and Category insights
- Provide sales out forecast and retailer market intelligence for demand planning to Customer Development Operations Prepare. Tracking performance of cats at account level.
2. Negotiation with customer:
- Negotiate with customer for customized plan to win in market place (promotion negotiation, off-location, visibility booking in store,....)
- Assist customer manager for negotiation preparation of trade terms with customers
3. Active Unilever ambassador with customer:
- To provide the Category Voice out to Retailers and provide the Customer Voice in to Unilever in plan development and execution of initiatives
- Key Customer contact point: Build and leverage relationships with key customer contacts
- Opened professional and general management training
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Long term career roadmap in one of the best work place in Vietnam
- University graduate in business administration, foreign trade, economics
- At least 2-3 years relevant working experience in FMCG industry
- Experience in Customer Development Function is preferred; especially Trade Cat or Customer management is Hard working, can work under high pressure & having team work spirit
- Good communication, can handle problems, multi-tasks and ad-hoc issues
- Good skill of Analysis & Planning and problem solving
- Quick learning & able to adapt with changes
- Good command of English communication
If you're interested in this position, please send CV in English to [email protected]