1. Key Partner Management
• Participate in discovery sessions to identify the client’s key needs and pain points
• Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and support to put together digital marketing plans
• Collaborate with internal teams (sales, account) conduct surveys and market analysis contributes to strategic planning and development of the potentials. Support team to prospect, pitch, and close sales
• Build and maintain long-term relationships with key clients that will assist in smooth and on-time project development and execution, as well as impact future business opportunities
• Monitor existing partner’s satisfaction to ensure service delivery and to keep them satisfied and positive about the company service and relationship
• Build development plans for incoming projects, briefing client’s needs and requirements, business opportunities and key accounts to be shared with the internal team at the beginning of each project
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
2. New Business Development
• R&D new advertising trends, in cooperation with the product development department, set out the strategic product/services
• Create business plans for new business opportunities
• Work with line manager to plan and organize business events taking into account the core services and key performance of the company.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending internal training, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks
• Attend market and partner events, such as association events and conferences, to identify new market trends and business opportunities, new possible partnerships, etc.
• Other tasks assigned by line manager
• College or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communication/Business Administration
• Minimum of 02 years of equivalent experience
• Experience in Advertising, Media or Digital Marketing is a plus
• Strong client service mindset, always put client first
• Strong interpersonal, communication, persuasion, negotiation skill
• Driven, self-motivated, can-do attitude, bring optimism and positive energy to the team
• Critical thinking and logical reasoning skills
• Result-oriented mind, with a passion for work, detail-oriented, well-organized, and with a good sense of responsibility
• Willing to learn and challenge yourself to step out of comfort zone
• Proficient in MS Office; as well as the capacity to efficiently learn about new technology.
• Fluent in both English and Vietnamese communication.
• Work in a professional, active, dynamic environment and with amazing teammates
• Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
• Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
• Fixed salary + allowances for lunch, phone + bonus according to job performance
• Social insurance and welfare regimes prescribed.
- Send your email included cover letter, CV (with photo and written in English),professional
- Certificate (if any) to [email protected]
- Email title required to specify: [HCM] [Application position] [Full name]