TITLE: Content Lead
REPORTING LINE: Senior Copywriter
Start Date: TBC
As the Content Lead, you'll provide strong writing skills and content execution in diferent formats. You will work closely with creative partners to provide content development works that effectively reflect creative strategies and meet the client’s objectives. You'll push the boundaries of creative excellence, ensuring the delivery of high-quality results. You will also have the ability to work with members of other core departments in order to achieve client satisfaction.
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create content deployment plan and executional content works in details which will help to complete the creative concept proposals, pitching ideas, and executional plan.
- Deliver the content development and execution tasks within the assigned and approved plan by clients.
- Manage all aspects of content production and maintenance for all clients, including content posts, blogs, PR articles, whitepapers, email marketing, website/ microsite, and other content writing needs.
- Create a content calendar which will return maximum ROI for both the client and the agency.
- Work with the media team to analyze content performance and suggest improvements.
- Ensure all content produced meets the client’s objectives and accurately reflects their tone and brand.
- Oversee all relationships with external content producers, taking full responsibility for the commissioning, editing and delivery of all outsourced content.
- Ensure all content is delivered on time and to budget.
- Strategical thinking.
- Breakthrough ideas, constant new, better, more innovative communication solutions.
- Innovative content angles, content approaches, and writing styles.
- Overseeing content development projects including creating teams, creating timelines, ensuring all deadlines are met, confirming clients are satisfied with the results and troubleshooting any issues that may arise during the duration of the project.
- Act as quality control for projects by reviewing and editing the team’s final products before distribution of any materials occur.
- Staying abreast of the latest content trends and digital & social media fads.
- Continually research marketing trends and strategies and the technologies used in content marketing practices.
- Recognize the intended audience and the best strategies for reaching said population.
- Aware of what competitors are doing in order to create innovative and new practice of content execution.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ year experience in writing job/ content marketing discipline.
- Proven track record producing quality content for a range of clients in a range of sectors to a tight deadline.
- Experience of creating and managing a wide range of digital content, including videos, infographics and imagery.
- Excellent in Vietnamese writing and speaking. Understandable content in English.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products or services.
- Have an eye for detail, be able to work under pressure and manage workload effectively.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be highly self-motivated and well organized.
- Be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback.
- Partnership and team management experience essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and mange conflicting workloads.