1. JOB DESCRIPTION:
Execute online performance campaigns:
- Setup or create paid/organic performance campaigns across display, search, social media, video, native, programmatic ads channels/platforms and Clients’ own media (website/blog/social media channels/pages) as per plan approved by Clients.
- Monitor and optimize the performance campaigns to ensure the best outcome of the ads spending
- Prepare campaign reports and data visualization as required.
Update new trends and relevant knowledge:
- Actively follow and update on changes to all platforms for performance marketing which have direct impact on daily tasks
- Attend all training conducted by direct supervisor and coaching/sharing sessions at department and company level
- Take turn to present any updates/trends to the Performance team as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Digital Media or Related Degrees.
- Have experience in Digital marketing channels: SEM, SEO, Google Adwords,
- Facebook Ads, Social Media ... is an advantage
- Have experience and ability to develop community on social networking sites, forums, … is an advantage
- Working over-time, responsibility, dynamic & creative in work.
- Knowledge of marketing knowledge and branding
- Students of top univesity ( FTU,NEU,VNU Members...) is an advantage.
- Studied in gifted school specialzing in Physics,Math, Informatics is an advantage.
- Achieved an award in National Contest : Physics, Math,Informatics is an advantage
- Salary: 5,000,000 – 6,000,000 VND
- Receiving profound and professional training
- Considering to become fulltime staff
- Friendly bosses and colleagues
- Receiving suitable awards for your efforts
- Comfortable office and customized seats
- No uniforms, free choice of fashion style
- Free parking, team-building once a month, company trip twice a year
- Snacks and tea break every afternoon and evening
- Office hour: Monday to Friday
- Tet Holiday Bonus at the end of the year
4. HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your CV to: email@example.com
- Subject: Brand_Name_Position_Application day
- Working location: 4th Floor, 01 Thai Ha St., Dong Da Dist, Ha Noi