[HCM][Client] Unilever: Hot job - Category Management Assistant Manager
1. Lead the development of the trade category plan for assigned channels:
- Develop customer & shopper insights for assigned channels. Translate insights into business building opportunities within specific customers/channels.
- Build account/channel specific trade plans to align with total trade category plan to deliver category/brand objectives.
- Identify trade spend opportunities and allocate funds for each sector while analysing risks.
- Match brand objectives with customer/market needs. Work with field sales team to ensure excellence in in-store activation
2.Work out monthly rolling forecast for assigned channels:
- Prepare promotion sell-out volume with attention to market intelligence information.
- Prepare input for brand and build incremental sales volume.
3. Co-work with marketing team in launch/ re-launch and consumer promotion activities:
- Provide input for marketing to build budget, scheme and communication plans
- Allocate promotion volume to channel/ customers in charge
- Work out the brief for BTL agencies and sales team
- In charge of in-store POSM design, briefing POSM/Activation team for production and installation in store
4.Develop and execute all trade/ schematic shopper promotions:
- Lead scheme proposal and execution
- Lead the communication to internal and external stakeholders on the scheme
- Follow up with POSM production gift sourcing and delivery to stores OTIF
- Conduct ROI and post-promotion evaluation
5.Other tasks assigned by line manager
Skill and Experience Required:
- University graduate in business administrative, foreign trade, economics
- At least 2 years working experience in sales for FMCG industry (experience in sales planning, trade marketing is an advantage)
- Strong analytical skills and business mindset; Proven business management competency
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Creative and passionate, willing to take challenges
- Proactive, confident and able to work under high pressure
- Good command in English and computer skills
If you're interested in this position, please send your CV in English to [email protected]