Tuyển Dụng Nhân Viên tại Hà Nội & Tp HCM
PR & Event Staff in Hanoi & HCMC
(Không Yêu Cầu Kinh Nghiệm/
No Experience Required )
Established in 2012, BETANAM Communications has steadily developed to become one of the leading PR agencies in Vietnam, specializing in event management and media relations.
At BETANAM, we are committed to deliver first class services, and we focus on every single detail to bring about exceptional results that go beyond our clients’ expectations.
We have won trust from a great number of distinguished clients, primarily global companies including Panasonic, Mondelez Kinh Do, Suntory PepsiCo, Hanes Brands Inc., etc.
Please visit our website www.betanam.com.vn for more information.
The successful applicant will join an active PR and event team.
Hanoi and HCMC
Supporting all phases of planning & execution for events and PR campaigns including but not limited to:
- Developing PR and event proposal;
- Managing events such as corporate anniversaries, VIP visits, grand opening ceremonies, products launches, seminars and etc.;
- Holding press conferences, interviews, media briefings, media roundtables, media trips;
- Content development: Drafting press releases, PR articles, interviews, MC script, speeches;
- Involved in designing and producing print and communication products like banners, backdrops, info-graphic, brochures, leaflets, video, etc.
- Liaising with clients, media, KOLs, talents during projects/campaign execution;
- Monitoring news/articles related to PR campaigns and timely reporting to clients.
- Excellent written and spoken English (IELTS 7.0 or TOEIC 900 above would be an advantage)
- University degree of foreign trade, foreign languages, marketing, media & communications and etc.
- Fresh graduates are preferred for staff position
- Desire to pursue a career in public relations
- Good customer service attitude
- Working experience related to PR/Communications/marketing/advertising & event field is preferred but not required.
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to apply
The application must be in English and include the followings:
- Application letter
- A current Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a recent photo
Application should be sent by 30th August 2019 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org