The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the Account Manager should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities
• Develop proposals to answers potential clients’ needs and reach new contracts.
• Imagine and develop campaigns and actions to meet clients’ objective.
• Nurturing positive business relationships with existing clients.
• Achieving performance targets given by Board of Directors.
• Collaborating with the creative and technical teams to ensure actions are executed on time, on budget and with the expected quality.
• Develop accurate and insightful reports, develop appropriate recommendations
• Holding regular meetings with clients to review performance and agree on next improvements.
• Collaborate with admin team to manage paperwork such as contracts and invoices.
• Supervise account executives and ensure they are regularly trained
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing (Agency experience is preferred).
• Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain, and enhance client relationship.
• Solid understanding of business objectives and ability to translate from business objectives to digital KPIs.
• Sound knowledge of online advertising, content creation, social media
• Experience with websites and technical projects is appreciated
• Leadership, teamwork, goal oriented, detail oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Vietnamese
• Handling stressful situations and deadline pressure well.
• Attractive and competitive income
• Opportunities to conduct brand development for brand new products in the digital marketing and advertising industry
• Attractive remuneration and benefits
• Full package benefits for employees in accordance with Labor Law
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your CV to: email@example.com
- Subject: Brand_Name_AM