- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
- Ensuring exceptional campaign execution
- Ensuring exceptional campaign deployment and management capabilities.
- Ensuring clear and concise client communication.
- Strong passion to add values for client’s success & growth.
- At least 3 years of working experiences in BTL.
- Good knowledge and background in BTL.
- Excellent in client services skill and strong sense of humanity, empathy.
- Prefer having experience working for Japanese advertising company
- Excellent Project Management skill: team leadership, motivation, monitoring.
- Must be able to work under high pressure and meet deadlines and quality, while maintaining a positive attitude and excellent client services.
Please send your CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org