[HCMC][Agency] Lowe Vietnam: Tuyển Account Director & Account Manager
Lowe is looking for talents to work in Account Management team. Take the opportunity at Lowe if you are interested. Application can be sent to [email protected]
- Directs the execution of the creative idea from the client brief.
- Handles multiple briefs and shoots at any one time and leads the smooth delivery of each.
- Ensures projects follow the overall strategic direction of the brand.
- Directs the team and other departments on projects, strictly adhering and leading project delivery.
- Controls the financial health of the account, and leads projects with financial targets in mind.
- Enduring client-relationship builder and inspires client confidence.
- Pursues debates and actions which are right for the agency and client; challenges the status quo for each brief.
- Knowledgeable on 360 communications and actively pursues digital opportunities.
- Pro-actively seeking out opportunities for incremental revenue.
- Responsibility for the overall quality of day-to-day communications between client and agency whether written, conversational or in presentation format.
- Presents and sells creative ideas, by persuading the client of its merits
- Leads and inspire team members and shares knowledge and feedback to develop the skills, knowledge and abilities of the team.
- Brand: Displays a grounded understanding of FMCG brands.
- Markets: Experience of working with the Vietnam market in advertising.
- Years of Experience: 6-8 years in advertising agency.
Advertising/Marketing qualification at degree/diploma level.
- Links idea to execution from the client to the agency through drafting great creative briefs.
- Runs account projects including timing plans, production budgets, timing plans, resource, client requests etc.
- Progresses project with initiative and understanding, based on client insight and the role played by other departments.
- Ensures all requirements are being met in terms of overall project delivery by continual reviews with the team.
- Organises and is accountable for timelines, status reports and internal reviews.
- Builds and own a good, long-lasting relationship with clients, the account, planning and creative teams.
- Understanding of the client’s business and solid knowledge of the competitive market in which the brand operates.
- The ability to present and sell creative ideas, by persuading the client of its merits.
- Has responsibility for the financial activity on the account.
- Accurately estimates and invoices activity on the account.
- Understands the Lowe strategic tools and qualitative and quantitative research and their pros and cons.
- Undertake/oversees good competitive reviews and compiles brand audits.
- Supervises and provides appropriate direction to the team Account Executive and other members.
- Displays a grounded understanding of FMCG brands.
- 2 - 3 years advertising agency experience.
- Local market knowledge.
- Degree qualified