This role works alongside the account and creative teams to support the development of creative briefs, ensuring that they generate the best possible work, clearly define the Client requirements and are a solution to the Client’s business problem.
- Supports development of creative and novel briefs in a way that inspires great creative work.
- Works collaboratively with account management and creative teams to develop the highest quality work.
- Supports the Planning team for preparing briefings and materials for meetings.
- Helps coordinate team priorities and diaries to help manage projects and meetings with the clients.
- Works on quantitative and quantitative research.
- Helps out on pitches in whatever capacity is necessary.
- Has a good understanding behind 360/channel neutral perspective on all briefs.
- 1-2 years experience in advertising or marketing related.
- University degree is preferred.
- Planning skills
- Comprehensive and conversational ability in English language
- Sense of responsibility & accountability
- Ability to liaise with all members of Creative, Production and Account management team
Application: Please contact [email protected]