WE MEDIA is the leading cinema advertising agency in Vietnam and exclusive media agency of LOTTE Cinemas. We have worked with powerhouse clients including SONY, YAMAHA, TP Bank, ROHTO, ZALO, and more. We develop creative and impactful campaigns for our clients.
We are looking for talented, experienced candidates for CINEMA CAMPAIGN SPECIALIST:
Build servers to run existing cinema ad management software
Build quotation software
Manage Website & support website construction
Campaign execution – cinema side
Coordinate directly with cinema & projectionists to:
- manage cinema advertising server systems
- ensure all campaigns are broadcast accurately, to plan, on time.
- secure proof pictures for each brand, each campaign, each location.
- secure campaign report from cinema upon completion of campaign/ demand from client.
- solve any issues arising from broadcasting errors in campaign.
- be responsible to handle all communication with cinemas.
- be responsible to train backup staff to handle all communication with cinemas.
- work with cinema team and projectionists as needed.
- University/ College Degree
- 1-2 years working experience preferred
- Strong command of IT / Internet / Technical / software experience
- Knowledge of / experience in cinema industry preferred
- Basic spoken and written English;
- Ability to organize information systematically
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to operate to tight schedules and deadlines
- Ability to multitask
- Candidate has:
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Pro-active and results oriented with a drive to succeed and achieve goals
- Computer literacy, including Word, Excel, Power Point
Work Schedule & Benefits:
- Full time position working in office. Estimated 40 hours / week (M-F), based on actual company requirements & workload.
- Standard working hours apply plus evenings and weekends where required.
- Working space provided by company
- Salary – Negotiable - based on experience and market conditions
- Benefits – 13th month bonus at TET holiday (pro-rated by months worked)
- English and dynamic working environment
- Lunch – provided daily by company
Deadline to submit you application: 31 December, 2015 via email: [email protected]