- Position: Digital Account Manager
- Report to: Group Digital Account Director
The Digital Account Manager’s primary function is to ensure that all campaigns are efficiently executed to the highest level of client satisfaction. The Digital Account Manager covers all pre- and post-sale digital process which includes teaming with sales, ad ops, inventory management to ensure client satisfaction.
You will need to demonstrate knowledge and experience of digital radio sales, online media space and have strong communication and organizational skills. You will be responsible for maintaining excellent relationships with media agencies by providing outstanding campaign management, client service and intelligent updates as well as anticipated weekly reports.
You will assist the Digital Sales Team with the retention and rebooking of existing clients as well as contribute to new campaign opportunities.
- Maintain and manage the day-to-day business relationships with current clients and identify growth opportunities on key accounts.
- Ensure smooth coordination of campaign deliverables with the Sales, Revenue Management, Inventory, Operations and Activation Teams.
- Achievable campaign KPIs and manage client expectations
- End-to-end management of a portfolio of campaigns, including monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and optimizations by recommending adjustments to inventory and creative components of the campaign.
- Produce intelligent end of campaign analyses including successes, key learnings and recommendations
- Serves as primary point of contact to existing clients on issues regarding performance reports and general maintenance.
- Provide technical guidance on campaign specifications and provides troubleshooting/conflict resolution.
- 2-3 years of digital radio sales environment in: media planning, media buying, or account management experience.
- Willing and able to collaborate cross boundary to get work done and drive business forward.
- Strong customer focus – promoting customer satisfaction, resolution and loyalty.
- Must have strong understanding of radio and digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate.
- Able to work effectively and excel in a cross function/matrix organization and possess the ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Working in a global leading IMC agency
- Industry competitive salary package
If you interest in our new vacancy, please submit your CV and Portfolios to Ms. Hằng – HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0917267188