BlueR is a one-stop-shop studio based in Ho Chi Minh City - South of Vietnam, specializing in 2D,3D, Animation/Rigging, VFX for Featured films, Commercial jobs, and Animation films. You can find out more information about BlueR via our website (www.bluer.vn) or facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BluerStudio/).
Now we are recruiting Senior Account Executive.
- Assist Account team in developing and implementing the monthly account planning and activities
- Provide guidance to and be a mentor for the junior staff and interns
- Identify and place the clients in targeted high-level media and blog opportunities
- Act as the entry point in the agency to account management and will therefore begin to have fiscal responsibility over client service and account profitability under the guidance of a Account manager
- May manage specific projects independently
- Typically supports 2, or possibly 3 accounts, billing time to these clients within their dedicated practices and in some cases, additional practices if staffing needs arise
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and ability to solve problems, delegating work appropriately across account teams
- Possess strong writing and editing skills. Ability to write attention-grabbing media materials, client correspondence, reporting documents, points-of-view strategy documents, agency and client blog posts and other integrated marketing materials
- Ability to contribute to and develop public relations strategies, social media and marketing plans, and implement them with confidence
- Drive smart, tactical execution of client programs
- Establish strong relationships with knowledge of relevant media and blogs to generate awareness of client’s products, services, thought leadership, or activities
- Establish successful, productive relationships with client contacts
- In-depth understanding of social media tools and ability to implement social media programs
- Understand what success means to each client, then deliver on those results
- Supervise support team and interns
- Ability to manage 2-3 accounts simultaneously
- Manage billing process and play key role in budget development/ management
- Add creative insight and problem-solving to all of the above on a consistent basis
- At least 3 years experience at related position, agency experience a plus.
- Good at communicating in English and Vietnamese
- Has a strong communication skill (presentation, negotiation)
- Has a strong problem solving skill, able to come up with fruitful solution for daily task.
- Strong project management skill, able to manage multiple parties to complete tasks and deliver quality outcomes for projects.
- Has a good sense of art: able to brief, judge and give constructive feedback for creative team in order to deliver high quality visual/creative for project.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, media databases and social media networks.
Interested applicants should send your CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Due to some project urgent then we will prefer the candidate who can start work immediately.