A) Planning, analyzing and evaluating information and agency output relevant to assigned client projects and needs. This may include the following:
• Helping develop workable budgets and plans.
• Collaborating with the Account Manager and Account Director in preparation of recommendations, marketing strategies and actions for the client.
• Reviewing, analyzing material relative to client needs -- media results, research data, etc.
B) Coordinating and managing the activities necessary to meet the needs of assigned projects. This may include the following:
• Handles assigned work requests in efficient, timely manner.
• Assists in monitoring budget, research and similar items as assigned.
• Maintains communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure that assigned work is handled in a positive, timely and efficient manner.
Creativity, teamwork and strategic integrated thinking are key skills for this role. Excellent written and verbal communications skills are crucial, as is deep knowledge of and passion for culture and the advertising, media and marketing agency world.
Professional, young and dynamic environment.
Opportunity to be the official staff if interns deliver the good result
How to apply the CV:
- Send your resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call HR Dept. – Ms. Hang: 0917 267 188 for more information