This role is principally about running the management and delivery of multi-channel projects on a large account. It requires a can-do approach and the drive and ability to spearhead and drive a project forward independently, from concept to production using excellent negotiation and client management skills.
- Links idea to execution from the client to the agency through drafting great creative briefs.
- Runs account projects including timing plans, production budgets, timing plans, resource, client requests etc.
- Progresses project with initiative and understanding, based on client insight and the role played by other departments.
- Ensures all requirements are being met in terms of overall project delivery by continual reviews with the team.
- Organises and is accountable for timelines, status reports and internal reviews.
- Builds and own a good, long-lasting relationship with clients, the account, planning and creative teams.
- Understanding of the client’s business and solid knowledge of the competitive market in which the brand operates.
- The ability to present and sell creative ideas, by persuading the client of its merits.
- Has responsibility for the financial activity on the account.
- Accurately estimates and invoices activity on the account.
- Understands the Lowe strategic tools and qualitative and quantitative research and their pros and cons.
- Undertake/oversees good competitive reviews and compiles brand audits.
- Supervises and provides appropriate direction to the team Account Executive and other members.
- Displays a grounded understanding of FMCG brands.
- 2 - 3 years advertising agency experience.
- Local market knowledge.
- Degree qualified
Expected salary: Dependent on experience
Contact email: [email protected]
About Lowe Vietnam:
Lowe Vietnam is the largest marketing communications agency in Vietnam.
It offer complete integrated communication capabilities, partnering some of the premier marketers in the region such as: BPCastrol, Cathay Pacific, DigiWorld, FrieslandCampina, Intel, Masan Consumer, Perfetti van Melle and Unilever, to name a few.
Lowe Vietnam is known to build leader brands; it has been the most awarded agency at the Festival of Asian Marketing Effectiveness for three years in a row, and won Campaign Asia’s Agency Of The Year Gold in 2012 & 2013. In 2014, Lowe Vietnam also became the first ever Vietnam agency to take home a Gold Lion from Cannes Festival of Creativity.