- Identify media platforms, build up the best advertising rates and provide useful sources of information for clients.
- Analyzing and understanding clients’ business objectives and advertising strategies, then working with Sale team to make decision on the best form of media for specific client and campaign
- Managing clients’ relationship to improve products and services of company.
- Monitoring and supporting advertising campaign of available customers.
- Completing other assigned tasks from leader.
- Graduate with Bachelor’s Degree; major in media, communication, economics, marketing, business administration are preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in field of Communication – Marketing.
- Skills & Abilities:
• Communication and presentation skills
• Critical thinking & high level of analytical and organizational skills
• Team-work skills • Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint; Graphic design skill is preferred. • Time management skills
• Energy, stamina and ability to work under pressure
• Be active, creative, aware of media trends and have a flair for business and commercial
Professional work environment, maximizing the capabilities of themselves, high opportunities for advancement.
Fixed salary + allowances for lunch, phone + bonus according to job performance
Social insurance and welfare regimes prescribed.
Please apply your CV to [email protected] (Subject: [ADHCM] [Name] [Apply for position Media Planner])