[HCM][Client] Unilever Vietnam: Digital Manager / Content Integration Manager
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
- We live in a hyper-connected world, where digital technology is empowering consumers and creating widespread fragmentation. It is no surprise that digital technology is transforming the way we drive product and service innovation, how we take them to market and also how we market to our consumers. Unilever’s dedication to digital transformation is already well established, but we intend to accelerate and grow this rapidly.
- To succeed in this hyper-competitive business environment, we need to move quickly, test new opportunities, learn rapidly and adapt our ways of working. To achieve this, we need people with a passion for digital, analytics and organisational change, who are not afraid to break convention and who want to be a revolutionary within our business. Unilever are focused on continuing to build a world class data-driven, digital direct response marketing capability across our business. In Unilever Vietnam, we call this UP project.
- As part of this commitment, we are hiring for an strategic, experienced, driven, motivated and highly capable Digital Transformation Lead. This is an exciting new role to own & build the digital strategy Unilever Vietnam.
- Set up PC Content Ecosystem Across Build/Borrow/Buy
- Set up PC KOL network and Manage KOL Strategic Partnership to land campaigns across PC
- Drive Social Strategy and Implementation across categories
- Innovate on new platforms (voice, rural…)
- Manage E-merchants KPIs to land social commerce for UP unit
- Partner with Media team to build PC content capability
- Brand Marketing Teams
- Media Team
- E-Commerce Team
- Relevant agencies/regional & global suppor teams
- > 4 years experience in Marketing & management role in FMCG
- A solid manager with strong content ecosystem/social management background.
- Strong insights and connection with gen Y/Z.
- Passion for beauty and innovations.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- High interest in business acumen and bias for output KPIs.
How to apply
Send English CV to email: [email protected] before 27 June 2018