Attract the best talent possible, deliver great quality service to hiring managers, and drive excellent candidate experiences.
- Provide strategic support to Talent Acquisition Manager (Talent Advisor Lead)
- Deliver talent advising services to the Hiring Managers and a great and more human experience for candidates
- Lead strategic talent Acquisition with TA Manager (TALead), Hiring Manager and HRBP and drive a holistic plan for talent discovery (Internal move, External pipeline, Contingent Workforce and open talent economy).
- Leverage digital resources for faster and better screening, improve candidate experience, have depth of knowledge of broader market.
- Partner with the HRBP and talent champion for the function(s) to create proactive demand plans and long-term external talent pools.
- Works directly with the business, no intermediation
- Strong partnership with HRBP
- People Experience Lead (handover from offer acceptance)
- Data Specialist and Recruitment Adm
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid customer service and relationship management skills
- Experience in recruitment/ talent acquisition is required
- Ability to anticipate needs and solve problems proactively
- Strong multi-tasking skills with a comfort in maintaining multiple, often conflicting, priorities, and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Earned BA/MBA degree in related field
- Minimum 4 years of relevant recruitment experience
- Proficient in MS Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneDrive, Outlook, SharePoint etc.)
How to apply
Applications send to email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 23 June 2018