Buzzmetrics is looking for a Research Manager to manage our young and growing Social Media Research team. Ideally you have worked in Research position in Market Research company and managed team before. You will be the right hand to the Managing Director play an instrumental role in building our business.
As research manager your ultimate responsibility is to the clients’ research needs are met beyond expectation. Secondly you are in charge of analyst team who require thorough induction, training, continuous development and retention.
MEETING CLIENT RESEARCH NEEDS
- Attend client engagement meetings
- Develop Research framework and process flowchart
- Working directly with IT Support for data collection
- Overseeing the research process and output deliverables
- Manage Buzzmetrics Category Champion Structure
- Develop system of Quality Control
- Meeting clients to deliver research results
- Be a Consultant in Research to Clients
- Going beyond your expected duties to satisfy clients’ needs and build long term relationship with the client
- Work with Business Development Manager to expand existing Client Sale and new business
MANAGING RESEARCH TEAM
- Build system of Recruitment filtering, Employment contract and Induction Training
- Recruit new research staffs
- Provide full training to newly recruited analysts
- Responsible for research team workload planning
- Motivate and be committed to continuous personal and career development of yourself and your team
- Provide Career Planning, Career Review to team
- Train others in Account Management and People skills
- Manage Research team cost center
- Be a leader as well as a manager
PERSONAL ATTITUDES AND SKILLS
You are ideally female, 28 years or older with a steady and calm personality who is patient, organized and pay close attention to details and take pride in a work well done. You are like the mother, a big sister to your team while you can laugh, have fun and get close and personal with everyone.
- Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
- You may not be the SMARTEST, but you must be a STAYER
- Have strong analytical skills and have structured thinking
- Always focus on building System and Structure. Systemize the routines, humanize the exceptions
- Ability to lead and manage a large team of 18 full-time and 20+ part time staffs with multiple divisions
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint, Microsoft Project and Google Spreadsheet and Docs
- Be excellent in written and speaking English
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be an effective and assertive speaker, presenter.
- Have continuous learning attitude for professional career development
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing
- Knowledge in Marketing especially Social Media, Digital Marketing and Research. You may not know about Social Media Research because this is a new field, but we will train you the methodology.
- In team management position for at least 2-3 years in Market Research or Marketing agencies.
A. ABOUT BUZZMETRICS
As a leader in Social Listening Solution and applying social media to solve marketing problems, we are passionate about our Customers and their brand stories.
Our clients use Buzzmetrics solutions for marketing and brand strategy development, including consumer insight research, product and service innovation, campaign performance measurement and social business transformation. At Buzzmetrics, you'll work with some of the world's most dynamic Fortune 1000 companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Mead Johnson, Samsung...
Please visit our website for more information: http://www.buzzmetrics.vn/
Buzzmetrics is rapidly expanding and we are looking for steady and analytical professionals to help support our growth.
B. COMPANY VALUES AND BENEFITS
We provide the right candidates with the opportunity to own part of the company and the freedom to design and build the team structure the way you like it. We are a young fast growing company with a lot of room for growth and improvement. You will work with the company founder and managing director and be the backbone of the company who everyone else relies on when it comes to the day to day operation of the business.
At Buzzmetrics we value Openess, Connectedness and Happiness. Everyone is Open to each other, Connected to each other personally and Happy. Our work may be overload from time to time, but we are happy. There is no office politics, no right and perk division. Managers and team members are treated alike and leaders are encouraged to serve and lead their teams, not boss them around.
C. APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- Letter of application stating why you would be suitable and fit in the company environment
- CV in English with recent photo
D. APPLICATION DEADLINE
15 June, 2015
Job level: Full-time
Working hour: 9am – 6pm
E. CONTACT INFO
All applications please email to Peter Nguyen at email@example.com, or contact mobile 0977 550 665 for further information.
Only candidates who meet qualifications will be short listed and invited for interviews.