YOU WILL DELIVER:
- Support Assistant Brand manager.
- Take charge of some parts during the project to prepare for the campaign such as: Collecting the competitors information, Customer Insights research.
- Support Marketing Team (Account, Social Media, Media Relations, Event ...)
- Support Social Media Team in implementing social media campaigns such as: Facebook, Youtube...
- Support Account Executive gathering information and making proposal...
- Other duties as assigned by ABM.
WHO WE NEED:
- Fresh-Graduate or Senior Student – University degree in Advertising, PR-Marketing, Media or related fields.
- CVs from students at RMIT or Over Sea is preferred.
- Have good knowledge about Brands.
- Good English communication (both speaking and writing).
- Willing-to-learn attitude.
- Willing to take more challenges and responsibilities.
- Responsible for self-development.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Competent at Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Professional development.
- Excellent working environment in a great team.
- Training will be provided for various tools and techniques.
- Potential for making permanent after or during the internships.
Duration: 3 months
Allowance: Negotiate (maximum 3 millions dong/month)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0935 352 852
Working place: 5th Floor, Linco Building, 61A - 63A Vo Van Tan Str., Ward 6, Dist. 3, HCMC, Vietnam.