Admicro recruits Project Admin
- Create checklist, track progress of project/campaign.
- Finalize (collect), do weekly or sudden report according to manager’s requirements.
- Systematic synthesis documents involved project/campaign.
- Track (keep up with) financial categories and human resources joining in projects.
- Have a good memory and concentration.
- Have ability to collect, connect and analysis as well as control information (with careful, meticulous and prudent character).
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, ect.)
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in project admin.
- In-depth knowledge of media/digital.
- Fluent in English: ability to read and understand email as well as document.
- Excellent communication skills, be nippy and careful, be able to work under pressure.
- Work environment: dynamic, great opportunities to progress and challenges to experience.
- Equipment: provided modern equipment to improve the efficiency of work.
- Salary range: attractive salary.
- Welfare: Social insurance and welfare benefits as stipulated.
How to apply?
- Send your email included cover letter, CV (with photo and written in English), professional certificate (if any) to email@example.com
- Email title required to specify: [Brandsvn] [Application position] [Full name]
- Application form will be closed if we find suitable candidates.