We are looking for the qualified Candidate for the following position:
OWN BRAND BRANDING DESIGN ASSISTANT
- In association with design Designer Supervisor to support and guide Own Brand team about branding specificities to be reach in term of design and quality
- Work in close relation with Own brand CM team in order to ensure coordination between relevant department i.e. customer management and operations
- Contribute to develop merchandising concept to ensure that sales potential for own brand assortment are fully exploited
- Right implementation of guideline for communication tools design
- Support CM and Designer Supervisor to brief local design agency about corporate design guidance
- Supervise the branding tools development in order to meet timeline
- Work in close relation with CM in order to ensure smooth communication process
- Review branding communication tools impact to align design and propose idea for improvement in link with target group management and marketing team to be in line with market trends and customers needs
- Participate on merchandising concept in order to align branding visibility at store level and inside all MM Mega Market Vietnam communication tools (Post, leaflet, intranet, internet…)
- Good communication and negotiating skills.
- University degree, preferably in Packaging design related fields
- Having experience of marketing design within the retail/wholesale or associated sector on relevant category with prior experience in Branding as a prefer
- Self disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress
- Abilities and good sense of design and artwork concepts/ fairly good skills of using Illustrator, Photoshop, and other graphic design software are most preferred.
- Abilities to use computer, office programs and database
- Ability to work within Cross functional teams
Good interpersonal skills and ability to earn respect and trust from senior managers, peers, and external parties including customers.
Application (CV & Porfolio) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org