Must to have qualifications:
- Qualifications: Bachelor degree or experience in related field
- Job Knowledge: Strong experience in payroll & insurance. Strong knowledge and experience of SI, HI, UI, PIT regulations and practice. Knowledge of labour regulations and HR practice.
- Key competencies/skills: Strong leadership & interpersonal skills with good communication and negotiation skill. Can work under high pressure.
- Personal qualities: Energy & enthusiasm, commitment, creativity & innovation, team player, customer focus
- Experience: Minimum of at least 5 years working experience as HR/Admin Manager, prefer in communication agency, digital field. Good level of English proficiency
- Excellent in Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook Express, MS Outlook and PowerPoint.
Corporate and Strategic Plan
- Provide input in developing company strategic business plans
- Develop, implement and monitor overall HR strategy
- Review and report on progress of HR Strategy if required
- Establish objectives for HR Department
- Staff HR-Admin department adequately to deliver on HR-Admin services
- Identify development needs and provide coaching to staffs
Compensation & Benefits:
- Direct C&B daily operation include processing monthly payroll
- Ensure efficiency, accuracy and compliance of payroll and any payroll related activities.
- File annual personal income tax
- Develop and implement effective recruitment process
- Ensure the quality of personnel hired in timely and cost effective manner.
Training and Development
- Plan annual training for the company
- Monitor overall talent pool to ensure a strong and competent talent base for the company
- Identify / create opportunities for talent pool development
- Translate the company and departmental objectives into implementation plans, KPI setting and outputs.
- Coordinate with line management in monitoring performance management process.
- Ensure career progression/succession planning system in place
- Guide and counsel line management in developing succession plan and career path to proactively support business objective
- Handle and resolve any employee grievances
- Act as a mediator or arbitrator in any conflict whilst maintaining a neutral or balanced view at all times
- Assist in shaping the company culture that is aligned to the company core values
Administration: Organize of the company administration system.
- Keep track and make report of general affairs cost.
- Take care officer hygiene, working environment and save cost.
- Handle other tasks to keep the company always staying compliant with the laws
Working in dynamic environment
Adjust salary every year
Joining in Teambuilding, birthday party, year end party, ....
Review salary and bonus based on the business result
Contact: Please send CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org