- Position: Academic Officer
- Location: 156 D2 Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
- Job type: Full time / Shifts required
- Preparing class lists, teachers’ follow-up book for new classes
- Preparing teaching materials, syllabus, and class diary for teachers
- Taking care of copying materials, burning CDs, keeping track on the books/other materials belong to Academic Department
- Checking attendance and following up students’ absence
- Organizing and supporting in extra-curricular activities for students.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email or face to face
- Learning about products or services and keeping up to date with changes.
- Working with foreign teachers to provide students with the best services
- Performing all the tasks related to Academic and Services in Academic Department
- Assisting students and teachers to assure the progress and the outcome of the study of students.
- Other duties assigned from time to time by Academic Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Education (English major), or Bachelor Degree in English
- Holding an English certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC or FCE) is preferred.
- Good at using computer.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be able to work in a team and independently.
- Be able to work in shifts
- Training offered
- Salary: Negotiable
- Other benefits followed by Vietnam Labor Law.
Please submit your CV and certificates via email at: email@example.com.