- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver value features;
- Work on bug fixing and improve application performance;
- Support colleagues for solving technical issues to complete the assigned projects/tasks on timely manner.
- In charge of unit test on enhancements/new development under responsibility to ensure developed modules are matched with business requirements.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- More than 2-3 years of Android development Experience
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java.
- Ample experience in Android SDK
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Familiar with Android Studio & Other related tools
- Understanding of other compiled languages
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience of development using web technologies
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Experience building web and native apps
- Experience using social media APIs
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Good communication skills ( English )
Interested Candidates please contact to email@example.com