Lead The Change is a not-for-profit organization founded in 2016 which connects the young leaders to ASIAN Culture and Future. We aim to create a global community for the youth and startups to empowers them stepping into the new challenging environments to open mindset and lead the change.
Our vision: To Connect young leaders to Asian culture and future.
Our official group is Lead The Change: https://www.facebook.com/groups/uehconnected.official/
ABOUT OUR MISSION
- Equip the youth with a necessary skill set for the 21st century
- Provide essential entrepreneurship training, international mentorship, and connections for young leaders.
- Promote the growth mindset, positive attitude among the youth
- Create a supportive entrepreneurial community
- Bring awareness and inspiration to the audience about innovation in the changing world
- Lead The Change Exchange Trip – overseas training programs that provide essential entrepreneurship training, international mentorship, and connections for young leaders aged 18-25. This is a platform for them to discuss concerning social issues and eventually drives them to collectively solve problems by actual projects and become tomorrow’s change-makers.
- Lead The Change Competition – the incubation program to nurture talents with potential ideas. Now, it is in cooperating with Innolab Asia to organize Crowdpitch Vietnam – a playground for early-stage startups that had MVP with the opportunity to meet and connect with customers, investors and partners.
- Lead The Change Seminar Series – monthly events that bring the young people to the changing world of practical knowledge and experience through face-to-face interaction with global experts and speakers. Inspire them to move forward on the re-skilling and up-skilling journey continuously.
Hotline: +84 933 574 688