Happyskin Vietnam cần tuyển Marketing Manager ( Emmié by HappySkin) làm việc tại Hồ Chí Minh, mức lương từ 25,000,000 - 35,000,000 VND. Tuyển dụng sẽ hết hạn trong 6 ngày. Chi tiết công việc như sau:
Mô tả Công việc
Brand: Emmié by Happy Skin
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager for Emmié by Happyskin, who is passionate about building products that customers desperately need & love. You will join the most critical & focus part of the business, work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Has responsibilities to manage from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support, and finally product end of life:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with production teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
2. Delivers the operating plan:
- Achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
- Drive product launches including working with marketing team, sales team (B2B, B2C), spa operations team and other product management team members. Get involved in executions in order to make sure proper implementation.
- Evaluate Launch plan & other periodical promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
3. Act as a product evangelist & trainer to build awareness and understanding
4. Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Yêu cầu Tuyển dụng
1. Attitude / Personality
- Love working and communicating with people, not afraid to solve problems. Great passion in building new products.
- Passion for beauty, cosmetics, media and everything about it (content, community,..) is a plus.
- Think and act with a positive, digital mindset. Able to work under pressure.
- High willingness to learn.
- Excellent project management & problem solving skills.
- Having good diplomatic, exploiting and conquering ability.
- Data-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must
- Good networking skills, especially for distribution channels and social networks
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, Power point).
- Proficient at English
- Having working experience in the same position from 5 years or more in the field of Digital, Advertising, Communication, Marketing.
- University degree, with practical knowledge of Marketing
- Understanding online environments: Google, Facebook, Zalo, Viber, ..
Chế độ & Phúc lợi
- Salary & bonus monthly
- Year-end KPI bonus
- Annual travel.
- Training and improving professional knowledge and beauty knowledge.
- 12 days of leave/year.
- Social insurance according to state regulations.
Ứng viên nên ghi nguồn Brands Vietnam trong tiêu đề email và thư xin việc (Cover Letter) khi ứng tuyển.
Hồ Chí Minh Mức lương:
Từ 25,000,000 - 35,000,000 VND Cấp bậc:
Trưởng phòng (Manager) Ngành nghề công ty:
Chăm sóc cá nhân Bộ phận Chuyên môn:
Tiếp thị & Xây dựng Thương hiệu (Brand Marketing & Brand-building) Nộp hồ sơ:
[email protected] Hạn nộp hồ sơ:
30-09-2021 (còn 6 ngày) Số lượt xem:
33737 lượt xem
We are building an O2O business in Vietnam’s beauty industry, focusing on skincare, with Spa & Products as key business models.
Our core business is a DTC cosmetics brand called Emmie by Happy Skin, well supported by a strong in-house community with quality content & online channels including medical spas.
Our local DTC cosmetics brand is positioned as pioneering players inactive cosmetics and high-function beauty home devices.
Based on years of building community and accumulating consumers’ feedback and local insights, we have developed a full-fledged O2O experience for our consumers while well-addressing market problems.
- Provide beauty products that satisfy consumer needs (highly local-relevancy and follow-on services at spas).
- Safe for consumers and friendly to the environment.
- Facilitate skincare & purchase through a personalized utility app.
- Offer affordable prices to the mass community thanks to cutting layers in the value chain.