Havas Group Vietnam cần tuyển vị trí Integrated Media Director làm việc tại Hồ Chí Minh, mức lương thương lượng / cạnh tranh. Chi tiết công việc như sau:
Mô tả Công việc
The Integrated Media Director, who reports to the Managing Director, is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and a team of account managers and executives. They must ensure that their team and scope are competitive and continuously optimized to provide added value services to clients. The Integrated Media Director also maintains strong relationships with senior managers on the client side and other external parties.
As the primary point of contact for the agency's accounts, the Integrated Media Director coordinates resources needed to service projects, develops strategic operational plans, and balances client expectations with the execution of media campaigns. They work closely with management to contribute to the definition and evolution of products and services offered to clients.
The Integrated Media Director will oversee media planning for clients, with big focus on digital media. Their main task is to ensure the quality of the agency's planning by using the Mx (Media Experience) plan structure, insights, and delivery.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate must be a team player who fosters team commitment and possesses outstanding communication capabilities and business acumen.
Yêu cầu Tuyển dụng
Mission & Responsibilities
Client portfolio leadership
• Manage and influence senior-level client contacts and maintain positive working relationships on a day-to-day basis
• Advise on all aspects of the campaigns and their deployment to achieve clients business objectives
• Thoroughly understand the fundamentals of the client’s business
• Participate in pitches
• Liaise with the Local Management to define the negotiations’ strategy
Targets & performance
• Contribute to the definition of strategic recommendations
• Lead media strategy, media planning, and oversee digital campaign execution
• Lead in client’s media buying strategies
• Analyze, control and optimize the relevancy and performance of the service (KPIs client);
• Monitor the media investments per client in cooperation with Management and APAC Regional Investment Lead
• Define and monitor the targets and productivity of the team
• Negotiate with media channels in order to close competitive deals
• Make sure you provide the utmost level of client service
• Interpret digital media strategies into media plans
• Be aware of digital media innovation and share with relevant clients and internally (e.g. new creative formats, new platforms, media firsts etc).
• Coach and lead your team
• Plan, drive and conduct team meet-ups
• Nurture skills and career development (trainings, performance management, etc.)
• Foster change management to improve performances (tools, best practices, methodologies…)
• Identify and initiate business development opportunities, creating new areas of client income for Havas Group Vietnam
• Provide timely and accurate billings projections and keep commercial management reports and forecasts updated
• A bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
• Proven work experience as a Media Director٫ Media Planner or similar/ comparable role
• Working understanding of different types of media channels
• Demonstrable experience with building effective advertising campaigns
• 7 to 10 years of experience in media planning and buying (for traditional and digital).
• A good understanding of the advertising landscape, including both offline and online advertising.
• An excellent understanding of digital media, across both planning and implementation.
• Experience in managing global or regional clients.
• Experience in team management responsibilities.
Soft skills & Competencies
• Speaks the client’s language with an ability to engage with them on issues and opportunities beyond current scope.
• Must be able to listen to client’s needs and understand how their needs can be solved with the products and services offered by the Havas Group
• Ability to listen and disaggregate issues
• Highly collaborative with the ability to build partnerships, elicit trust and demonstrate a commitment to the success of others
• Strong communication skills - spoken, written, and presentation
• Business development and commercial mindset with a proven record of accomplishment of delivering incremental revenue
• Strong understanding of team structures and how to release individual team member potential
• Familiarity with relevant digital tools and systems, and ability to source information for improvement
• Capability to provide real-time insights using appropriate technology and understanding strengths and weaknesses of various digital choices, including recognizing media's role in communications planning.
Behaviours & Attitudes
In keeping with our mission, Havas has a stated goal to deliver the most meaningful client experiences. Our Client Leads play a critical role in ensuring we meet this objective and their behaviors and attitudes are critical determinants of success. In line with our Meaningful Brands study we cluster these as follows:
• Personal: High EQ, Presence, Curiosity, Resilience
• Collective: Connector, Energiser, Coach, Empathy
• Functional: Entrepreneurial, Architect, Visionary, Agility
• Ownership: You think like an owner and expect others to do the same.
• Accountability: You fully commit to the projects, tasks, and work streams you’re responsible for.
• Transparency: You are open and transparent in your communication and decision-making. You justify your decisions and speak up if you hold a critical opinion.
• Resilience & Resourcefulness: You are willing to do good but difficult things in pursuit of the necessary outcomes.
• Ambition: You take every task as an opportunity to learn, improve and grow.
• Open-mindedness: You analyze and reconcile different points of view to inform your decisions.
• Drive for Excellence: You don’t lower the bar for yourself or others – you ask for feedback and evaluate accurately.
Chế độ & Phúc lợi
• High-ownership working environment: You will take full responsibility and control of your missions contributing to the team's success
• Continuous skill improvement with challenging projects, on-the-job coaching, and training programs
• Annual performance review & bonus: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
• Clear career path: define your career development with the long-term vision
• Be secured in your mind with employee care: private healthcare insurance package, medical check-up, support allowance...
• Great-place-to-work activities (company trip, sport clubs...): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life harmonya
Lưu ý khi nộp hồ sơ
Please send your resume in English via email: [email protected] with subject: [HGVN]: Integrated Media Director - Your full name
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ứng viên nên ghi nguồn Brands Vietnam trong tiêu đề email và thư xin việc (Cover Letter) khi ứng tuyển.
Hồ Chí Minh Mức lương:
Thương lượng / cạnh tranh Cấp bậc:
Giám đốc Bộ phận (Director, Head, Vice President, Deputy, C-Level) Ngành nghề công ty:
Digital Marketing Bộ phận Chuyên môn:
() Nộp hồ sơ:
Đã quá hạn tuyển dụng Hạn nộp hồ sơ:
18-05-2023 Số lượt xem:
356 lượt xem
Havas Group is one of the world’s largest global communications groups. Founded in 1835 by Charles Louis Havas, the Group employs 20,000 people in over 100 countries.
Havas aims to be the world’s best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands using creativity, media and innovation.
Havas has adopted a fully integrated model through its 60 Havas Villages around the world. In these Villages, creative, media and healthcare & wellness teams work together, ensuring agility and a seamless experience for clients.
We take great pride in our achievements and working together to encompass transparency, collaboration and diversity within our Havas family.
Our people bring many unique personalities, perspectives and passion to their work.
Collaboration is at the core of how we operate and life at Havas is about being Together to produce great work and the future starts with you.
We are #HavasTogether. #MeaningfulDifference
Further information about Havas Group is available on the company’s website: havasgroup.com
Havas Group Vietnam
Havas Group Vietnam is a new media agency of Havas Group in Vietnam, operated since 2021.
Thông tin Công ty
The Emporium, 3rd floor, 184 Le Dai Hanh, Ward 15, District 11, Ho Chi Minh City Điện thoại
(028) 6670 6050 Email:
[email protected] Website:
https://vn.havas.com Số lượng nhân sự:
Từ 100-199 người
Công ty hiện chưa có tin tuyển dụng mới.