[HCMC][Agency] Edge Marketing Viet Nam: Tuyển Senior Copywriter
Edge Asia is a full service communications agency specializing in digital and data driven marketing, with offices in Vietnam, Thailand and Singapore. Edge is part of the STW Group, Australasia’s largest network of marketing and communication agencies. Edge is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our growing team. This role is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
As Senior Copywriter, you will produce creative concepts in answer to client briefs and effectively communicate such work to all interested parties and will report directly to Creative Director on all issues surrounding the creative product including concepts, timings, and technical criteria, general day-to-day matters regarding personnel, management and budget issues.
- To be involved at all stages in the overall creative process, in order to ensure that deliverable and cost effective creative solutions within your team are developed. Therefore close liaison with all staff and management is imperative.
- Once briefed by account servicing, you are responsible for carrying out the work required by working individually or in a team or in any other such arrangement as deemed necessary by agreement with the Creative Director.
- To present work internally and externally and to support such work with a written or verbal creative rationale as appropriate.
- To liaise with the studio and assist in proof reading of artwork prior to presentation to client.
- To manage personal workload effectively to ensure an efficient turn around of creative work within agreed brief deadlines.
- To be responsible for timely and produce effective content for specified client needs.
- To sign-off all creative copy work produced by yourself and your team. It is not a simple endorsement, your signature signifies that you have checked the work and have approved it as ready for presentation.
- To ensure that all written materials are delivered to the highest standards.
- To ensure the timely and accurate filing and archiving of computer generated creative work and job bags. This will include management of space on Copywriter Mac’s/PC’s.
- To take part in as many of the communal activities as possible in order to maximize the quality of the creative product and the overall service that we provide to our clients and colleagues. These areas include brainstorms, meetings, press checks (when necessary), client inductions, staff orientations and any others that may arise
- Concept Generation: Creative thinking. Producing varied innovative and appropriate concepts to answer briefs.
- Conceptual Development: Writing English and Vietnamese that fits perfectly with the agreed concept. Co-ordination of other staff to develop work in line with agreed concept. Briefing third parties and monitoring work.
- Creative Process Management: Development of creative copy to final sign-off and proof reading.
- General Liaison and External Support: Interpersonal skills inside and outside the agency. Presenting creative work, representing edge.
- Administration: Completion of timesheets and other internal documents on a timely and accurate basis.
- General Requirements: Timekeeping, teamwork, personal development
- Working in the professional environment with dynamic, young people, you will have chance to learn new skills and to gain valuable experience.
- Competitive salary
- Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/ week (Monday to Friday)
Kindly send your Cover Letter & CV via http://bit.ly/1EUuioO