[HCMC][Agency] Creasia Group: Tuyển Account Executive
CreAsia Group is a Vietnam-Japan JV premier marketing service group of 100 employees and 1000+ field staff across Vietnam.
Since 2010, Creasia Group have strategically partnered and provided professional marketing and sales solutions services to top global and local brands as well as Japanese companies in Vietnam.
2011 CreAsia acquired IMA Marketing Service Ltd, a top 3 Below-the-Line agency with well-known creative and excellent operation quality.
CreAsia and IMA have offices in Hochiminh City and Hanoi.
Creasia Group is looking for candidate. Please see JD as below:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Account Manager to agree upon objectives and outcomes for each project.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Present campaign ideas and budget to clients
- Work with cross function department (Creative, Planning, Operation, Purchasing, Logistic…) to deliver a campaign that meets the client's brief and budget on time
- Negotiate with clients, solve any problems and make sure deadlines are met
- Check and report on the campaign's progress
- Keep in touch with the client at all stages of the campaign
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Handle budgets, manage campaign costs
Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree required.
- 1-2 years of working experience in below-the-line from advertising agency is required for this position
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Good at English
- Good communication, negotiation, time management skills
- Friendly and smart looking
- Good attention to detail
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
Please kindly send your CV to [email protected] as soon as possible
For further information please contact 0839.435.650