Ambrij specialises in the design and supply of corporate gifts, promotional merchandise, POSM, Event Management and allied services. Our core fundamental is to serve as “A Marketing Bridge” integrating events and/or corporate branding ideas into a unique range of personalised advertising vehicles and provide a “One-Stop Shop” experience for our customer’s.
The only B2B provider in Indochina of luxury range of corporate gifts & merchandise from international brands like Swarovski, Cerruti 1881, Ungaro, Nina Ricci, Christian Lacroix, etc most of which can also be personlised with a name, signature and/or logo. With a unique flair for innovation and insight our Mission and Culture is built around excellence in customer service.. not just our boundless portfolio of products & services.
We are looking for Digital Marketing Executive to work for our company.
Company Website: www.ambrij.com
Job Category: Advertising/ Promotion/ PR - Marketing
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Position Type: Full-time Permanent
Contact Person: Ms. Suvidha Sogani
Contact Email: [email protected]
Job Description Detail
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Design, build and maintain social media presence for our portfolio of products
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Analyse website and make recommendations on improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Contribution to the company blog and social media community
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Use designing software to create electronic versions of designs.
- Develop material for web pages.
- Design logos for products and businesses.
- Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures.
Required Experience/Skills Detail
* Technical skills:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing & social media, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel draw etc…
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
* Soft Skills:
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate