- Leading, empowering & training a team of Account Executives & Interns (2 – 4 people).
- Not only understand client expectation, but also interpret the client briefs & translate this into a set of clearly defined deliverables for all of internal team (creative, copywriter, digital production, etc …)
- Manage Proposals, Scope of works, Schedules, Any Documentation, Cost Estimates & Margin with pro-active attitude.
- Monitoring on-going project, resolving billing and processing issues, assess result & suggest better implementations (for clients & internal teams). Make sure the campaigns smoothly & efficiency.
- Building, maintaining client relationships. Seek for new clients.
- Identifying & Pursuing Up-sale/Cross-sale opportunities.
- Constantly encourage team to seek out enhance & added-value solutions to any proposed digital campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills (both English and Vietnamese).
- Excellent client service skills.
- At least 1-2 years Account management experience including Account team development and resource management in an Advertising/Marketing/Digital Agency.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and experienced in running to a project schedule.
- Basic understanding of digital disciplines (creative, technology, user experience, strategy.)
- Understanding of deadlines, budget management and deliverables.
- Ability to manage multiple project initiatives and to work collectively with an off-site team of resources.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing Client relationships.
- Ability to training team members.
- Good written and presentation skills.
- Competitive salary
- Company trip
- 13th month salary & annual performance bonus
- Internal event & training courses
- Long term career path development.
Interested candidates, please send your CV or any information that you would like us to see via email: email@example.com
You can visit us at: http://idcomgroup.vn/
Or facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IDComGroup/