WHO ARE WE?
Established in 2012, Chotot.com is the largest online classified website in Vietnam with more than 500 million monthly page views.
With the motto “Muốn Là Có” (“A Way to Your Wants”), Chotot.com provides an effective online marketplace for Vietnamese to buy and sell various types of products easily. Popular categories on Chotot.com range from electronics, vehicles, properties to jobs, services, and personal items.
For more information, please visit www.chotot.com
We are looking for a dynamic Vertical Marketing Specialist who will take full responsibility for marketing activities of Chợ Tốt’s new verticals (Chợ Tốt Nhà & Chợ Tốt Xe), ranging from digital, branding to growth hacking. The successful candidate will play a critical role in the development, execution and optimisation of marketing plans to deliver the committed KPIs for these verticals. Think you are the perfect candidate? Join our enthusiastic and result-oriented team!
- Take full ownership of marketing activities throughout the year for the new verticals of Chợ Tốt to achieve both positive brand talk and qualified traffic.
- Work closely with Creative Team, MKT Planner and Business Teams to plan and roll out integrated marketing campaigns of the verticals throughout the year.
- In charge of performance channels (Digital ads, Push note campaigns, Email Marketing, etc.) to generate leads to the vertical sites.
- Take initiatives to generate new marketing ideas aside mainstream channels.
- Analyse data to draw meaningful market insights of the verticals for media booking and pitching.
- 40% of your time should be well spent in proper planning; while 60% is to roll up your sleeves and make things happen.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related discipline.
- At least 1 year in either area of brand marketing/digital marketing/ecommerce experience/related area.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Strong listening, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills, time management, project management.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively, and work effectively in a team.
- Great work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Open-minded and willing to embrace changes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team structure under time pressure.
- Strong command of English and Vietnamese language.
What you’ll get when you’re with Cho Tot:
- Competitive compensation & benefit scheme.
- Internal & external training with various sharing.
- Vibrant events every month.
- Fun, young and energetic crew.
Working location: Me Linh Point Tower, 02 Ngo Duc Ke, District 1, HCMC.
Send your CV to Ms. Thảo Nguyên (HR Department) email@example.com if you are interested in the position.
Please be noted that only short-listed of candidates will be contacted.