WHO ARE WE?
Established in 2012, Chotot.com is the largest online classified website in Vietnam with more than 500 million monthly page views.
With the motto “Muốn Là Có” (“A Way to Your Wants”), Chotot.com provides an effective online marketplace for Vietnamese to buy and sell various types of products easily. Popular categories on Chotot.com range from electronics, vehicles, properties to jobs, services, and personal items.
For more information, please visit www.chotot.com
At Chotot, while our marketing team has both Creative Guardians and Performance Drivers, we are looking for a missing piece of a Growth Hacker to disrupt our current mainstream channels and generate quality leads.
Think you are a fan of metrics, obsessed with experiments, serious about scalability and at the same time, passionate about creating engaging content?
Join us to drive the next wave of online classified together!
- Take ownership and build up both pull and push strategies to create vital growths for Chotot’s generalist categories in the long run.
- Define actionable goals, plan and roll out experiments to acquire, activate and retain users. If it fails, quickly draw the learnings for your next projects and move on. Otherwise, optimize and scale it up to achieve consistent growth.
- Run analysis to segment users and draw insights to target them effectively.
- Research the latest marketing trends and explore potential touch points to reach out to target audience.
- Create fun, compelling and relevant content to engage with users.
- Work cross-team to develop innovative growth hack ideas together and make it happen.
How to make sure you’re a perfect fit?
- Data-driven: you trust the numbers over assumptions and persistent to find out the reasons behind the charts.
- Creative, curious and critical thinking.
- Proficient in Excel. Experience with SQL, Tableau, Google Data Studio is a plus.
- Proactive in generating new ideas and get it rolling to achieve the ultimate objective: hack growth.
- Good copywriting skill.
- Good interpersonal skills to pitch your ideas and greenhouse others’.
- Dedicated and energetic towards work. Self-motivated with excellent time management skill.
- Experience in the creative advertising or digital marketing are great advantages.
What you’ll get when you’re with Cho Tot:
- Competitive compensation & benefit scheme.
- Internal & external training with various sharing.
- Vibrant events every month.
- Fun, young and energetic crew.
Working location: Me Linh Point Tower, 02 Ngo Duc Ke, District 1, HCMC.
Send your CV to Ms. Thảo Nguyên (HR Department) firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the position.
Please be noted that only short-listed of candidates will be contacted.