Marketing Manager at Luxury Travel Vietnam Co.Ltd
For further development, a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive to join the first luxury Tour Operator in Hanoi has arisen. This experienced luxury tour operator is urgently seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team in their head office in Hanoi, Vietnam.
As a Marketing Manager you will be required to create, implement and measure marketing campaigns, advertising and consumer events. You have at least 4 years marketing experience, have worked on brochures, possess PR skills and be aware of online/offline elements.
* Report to the Sales & Marketing Director,
* Work with graphic designers and external agencies to develop creative projects in conjunction with the offline communications
* Update offers and content on the website
* Brochure production in conjunction with marketing and product teams/senior management
* Create and send regular E-shots as part of the activity plan
* Copywriting and proofing to support internal and external communications (advertising, brochures, direct mail, press releases, etc).
* Implementing on and offline advertising as booked directly or through media agencies
* Work with on Social Media activity
* Work closely on the creation and implementation of Trade Marketing activity
* Plan and oversee shows, exhibitions and events
* Implement public relations strategies
* Updating consumer database
* Negotiate with tourist boards and suppliers to agree special offers and marketing contributions
* Consider new opportunities including consumer shows and events, print advertising, direct mail and other collateral material.
* Prepare and follow up Trade Shows (around 10 a year)
* Ensure that communication is consistent with online communications and brand guidelines being maintained
* Weekly and monthly reports
* Co-ordinate and report all competitor analysis – marketing & pricing – in the offline space
* Creative input, Implementation & evaluation of marketing activities including:
o On and offline advertising campaigns
o CRM campaigns including segmented e-mail campaigns, brochure launches & direct marketing activity
* Monitor activity spend and liaise with media and creative agencies on a day-to-day basis in order to optimize efficiency and performance.
* Analysis of success of offline marketing campaigns and ongoing modifications where possible
* Marketing degree or diploma, or equivalent experience,
* Minimum 4 years experience in Marketing, with a focus on experiential travel in Vietnam and Southeast Asia – this is essential,
* Experience in advertising, CRM, public relations and brochure production are essential
* Experience in online marketing an advantage but not essential
* Good copywriting skills are essential
* Excellent English communications and analytical skills
* Must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to work on own initiative and stick to tight deadlines
* Good verbal and written communication, skills including excellent telephone manner
* Proven project/production management experience, plus good time management and organizational skills
* Proven experience of managing supplier relationships and directing agencies
* Experience in copywriting, preferably in a travel related role
* Flexible and adaptable to working with a number of different external suppliers
* Ability to work under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines and multi-task
* Creative and able to think outside the box
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary & great benefits.
To apply for this position please email to [email protected]