Senior Graphic Designer
SAIGONTECHCOM is the professional marketing service agency in Vietnam, specialist of pharmacy industry. Since Vietnam has measures in place to limit advertising by pharmaceutical advertising laws, we are obtaining the unique approaches to promoting your sales of pharmaceuticals.
We are the trusted partners to most of world-wide companies such as Bayer, GSK, Sanofi, DKSH, Mega Wecare, Roche, STADA, Merz, Sharp, etc…
Be up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials from client, coordinates with account executives closely to create the key visuals needed.
- Plans concept from client brief.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2-D / 3-D models creating, video post-processing required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art Design Industry, Marketing, Advertising is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the same position in the service industry.
- Experience across various marketing disciplines, e.g. events, activation, sales promotion, digital is a must.
- Able to use multi softwares for this job requires such as Adobe photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator... (After Effect or Premium is a plus).
- Good communication skill in English is an advantage.
- Handling stressful situations and deadline pressure well.
- Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Passionate and driven in everything you do, and filtering that approach through the teams and the organization as a whole.
- Competitive salary.
- A good environment for developing yourself with career advancement opportunities.
Please send your CV & Portfolio to: email@example.com
Subject: Apply for Senior Graphic Designer
(NOTES: Only suitable CV will be interviewed via phone call)